Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh, Aden...

I can't contain myself when it comes to today's new pictorial release. I've been following the "Real American Girls" feature in the Cyber Club for a while, but never has a girl really intrigued me to the point where I considered her a true find and a future star. Today was different, when I laid my eyes on New Jersey beauty Aden Bianco.

Aden is an amazing talent with a gorgeous body with all natural features. She is a real girl next door, but the way she looks at the camera is breathtaking. Those amazing eyes... that flirty hair... it was enough to get me right to writing this. Aden should be, at the very least, a Cyber Girl in the near future, and perhaps even more if she gets more talented in the posing department.

Again, I'm loving EVERYTHING about Aden. Those big, dark eyes are really engaging and that glistening smile complements her slim, athletic body so perfectly. It'd be a real crime to keep Aden from us in the coming months! Don't let me down, Playboy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kidding me, right ? I mean, seriously these photos are worth a flip. If you want to go look at some real beauty and some quality sharp photography go look at the met-art.com website.

Hef must have turned over creative control to somebody else, cause I'm just not seeing anything her that really captures my attention.

SERIOUSLY. Sure, some of these ladies are cute or what's another word - pretty. But, just seeing a nude gal to me is just not enough.

I'd like for Playboy to focus more on women fashion. I mean, I was in Wal-Mart looking thru the toy section and came across some strikingly pretty Barbie Dolls, well it's a long well know fact rock bands love to have pretty girls up near the stage near them in some nice looking outfits, but as the times have changed the women have stopped wearing the chic clothes and some bands have resorted to buying Barbie Dolls and putting them near their guitar pedals (when their practicing), as this would really look quite foolish on stage during the shows.

I wonder how these ladies would feel about getting all dolled ?

I mean, can you imagine the homespun girl who shows up in jeans and a t-shirt who's never really put on a $5,000 dress to feel like a million bucks ?

Playboy magazine could be doing a lot of things, which could renew the spirits of some of the older guys out there, with a variety of themes.

Like, when was the last time some of these Gen-X ladies got all dressed up in a 1940 or 50's era outfit with those really nice hair do's ?

I'll bet, Hef would delighted as no telling how many 1950 era bunnies would show up to assist in that photo shoot.

Anonymous said...

But, of course. When they do that 1950's era photo shoot, with a few new models.

Do the photo shoot at the convention center, so that these older bunnies can give their approval.

No doubt, I'll bet they could rent out the set on a hourly basis and have their husbands or girlfriends doing the photography.

Or the photographer could assist.

Anonymous said...

She´s hot! I liked her too, a great fresh face in Playboy. Hope she bcomes a CGOW and, who knows, a CGOM. But I have to say that I still can´t understand why Anissa Holmes is not december´s CGOM. Come on... Anissa is wonderful, Kristina Jarvis can´t even be compared to Anissa. It was a shame. I bet Mr Hefner is blind, cause there is not another way to explain this mistake.